Friday, May 25, 2012

Newbie

Ok, I finally broke down and started a blog.  Who knows how long I'll be able to keep it going.  I am, after all, the mother of an 8 month old baby girl who has just learned to crawl.  A little about that; I'm a first time mom and over 40 (just a little bit over) ;-)  My husband, M, and I just moved from Buffalo, NY to New Haven, CT. for his new job.  I was self-employed as a decorative artist in B-lo but currently I am staying at home with our baby until she's old enough for daycare and I can get back to work.


It's pretty nice here but the thing that stands out for me is the food. There is so much good food here! I love to cook and, of course, eat. I'll be writing about restaurants, food trucks and meals we make at home.  Also, we just bought a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) share since moving here and we are excited to see what we get and what we can make with the fresh produce.  Some of that produce will go into homemade baby food.


Occasionally, I may write about my mosaic artwork or painting.  I miss working and being creative so this blog is a bit of an outlet for me.


I'm going to see where this takes me.  I hope you'll come along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment